POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Freeware editors with alpha channel. : Freeware editors with alpha channel. Server Time
29 Jun 2024 08:30:48 EDT (-0400)
  Freeware editors with alpha channel.
From: Fingolfin
Date: 24 Apr 2003 21:16:03
Message: <3ea88c53@news.povray.org>
I've searched all around, but I can't find a freeware editor that has
complete Alpha Channel support. I would like to be able to splice my POV-Ray
movies with movies, in MPEG format, that I took with my digital camera (Ok,
it's my brothers, not mine, but we won't go there.) I can't find anything
that lets be splice movies like that. Thanks is advance.
Fingolfin.